Thursday, October 25, 2012

This Is SOOOOO Stupid!

Why did I do this? I have to do it all without saving because in case I lose, I don't wanna lose all my fucking money.  Ugh.


The Elite Second: Bruno

Start with Vaporeon, that now knows Ice Beam, whip around with Zapdos and Drill Peck, and hope for the best.

First Foe: Onix


Okay...I fought a fuck-ton of these in Victory Road.  I should be fucking FINE!

Vaporeon! Don't die!

Ice Beam! One-hit K.O.! Woooooo!

Now to switch to Zapdos for all those Fighting-types.

Second Combatant: Hitmonchan


Bitch, you are WEARING A DRESS!

Drill Peck! One-shot! Stay out for the next guy!

Middle Guy: Hitmonlee


Do it again.  Drill Peck!

One-hit K.O.! Hey, I'm beginning to believe that type-knowledge can beat level-advantage if you play your cards right and get a fast enough Pokemon.

Fourth Opponent: Onix


Did it before, I'll do it again.  Vaporeon, go!

Ice Beam connects! One-hit K.O.!

This is going significantly better than expected.

Final Challenger: Machamp, the Fighting Vishnu


I need Zapdos for this! You Drill Peck him! You Drill Peck him hard!

SHIT! Didn't one-shot him! Zapdos is gonna feel some pain...

And he uses LEER! Great going, Bruno!

NOW the Drill Peck kills him.  GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!

Agatha's up next.  Alakazam...get your ass ready for some shit.

Zapdos, Lvl 56
Articuno, Lvl 51
Charizard, Lvl 50
Moltres, Lvl 50
Alakazam, Lvl 50
Vaporeon, Lvl 50

Pokedex: 92, Badges: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment