Monday, October 22, 2012

Giovanni Gonna Get Boned

This is the precursor to my final gym showdown breakdown, and let me tell you, it's going to be embarrassing.  Why? I've been leveling Pokemon just for this occasion.  Hell, I could take on Giovanni with just two of my current higher level Pokemon, and I'll tell you why...

Giovanni's gonna send out his team like so:

Rhyhorn, lvl 45
Dugtrio, lvl 42
Nidoqueen, lvl 44
Nidoking, lvl 45
Rhydon, lvl 50

They're all Ground-type Pokemon, and two of them have Poison as their secondary types.  Let me explain to you what's gonna happen, based on my absolute wrecking of the eight other trainers in that gym.  I'm gonna take two Pokemon who have a type-advantage over Ground or Poison and pretty much only use them.  Do I have any volunteers? Raise your hand if you want to volunteer.


Level 50, you know Ice Beam and Blizzard which are both super-effective against Ground-types...you're in.  One more volunteer?


Level 41, you know Psychic, Psybeam, and Confusion, your only two opponents will be levels 44 and 45...cool.  You're in, too.

Everyone else can come along for the ride and watch as I whip the shit out of Giovanni, whom, once I have the Earthbadge, will be calling Cynthia.

Articuno, Lvl 50
Charizard, Lvl 45
Vaporeon, Lvl 43
Tentacruel, Lvl 43
Seaking, Lvl 42
Alakazam, Lvl 41

Pokedex: 89, Badges: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment