Monday, October 22, 2012

Hold the Goddamn Phone!

I don't often do this, but when I have to stop game progress in order to call motherfucking shenanigans, we have a serious fucking problem.


I want you to look at this fucker right here.  This is called a "COOLTRAINER" in the game.  That  indicates that they usually have rarer Pokemon than other trainers, healing items, and an above-average A.I., so they tend to be harder tactically.  But this one fucker in Victory Road on the first floor broke the fucking game for me.  Utterly destroyed the world for me and shattered any semblance of justice in the game.

I've encountered trainers that may have one of the starter Pokemon, or one of the advanced stages of one of them, but would someone take a look at this fucker's roster?!?!

Ivysaur, level 42
Wartortle, level 42
Charmeleon, level 42
Charizard, level 42

First off, what fucking business do you have giving this sack of shit ALL THREE STARTERS?!?!? I don't remember encountering a single fucking person with a Cyndaquil or a Totodile in Generation 2, and I accepted the fact that since there's only 150 Pokemon you can encounter in a battle in Red or Blue that there might be some repetition, but you gave him one of EACH?! Do you understand how big of a fucking cock-tease that is?! Do you know how BADLY I would have liked to have had all three? But no, I don't have a second GameBoy, a transfer cable, and another copy of the game, so I can't fucking entitle myself to those things.

Secondly, this asshole got TWO CHARMANDERS?!?!?! Yeah, he leveled one harder than the other, but apparently, he decided that he didn't need two Charizards, so he just kept the one a Charmeleon.  Who the fuck are you to keep a Charmeleon down?! If you have the opportunity to get two Charizards, you fucking TAKE IT! What kind of asshole are you?!

Just...this made me so fucking angry, I wanted to throw the GameBoy out into the street and shit on it.  Cooltrainer? More like Tooltrainer...

...fucking cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment