Thursday, October 11, 2012

SCYTHER! WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME?!?

Two runs through the Safari Zone later and still no Scyther-catch! I got a few others, though:


Got mah Krabby...


Got this bitch, which I didn't think appeared in Red, so score.  But fuck all, I have to find that fourth Moon Stone now.


And I got this motherfucker right here! Dratini: future cunt-destroyer!

Let's take a look at the Celadon City Game Corner and see what I can do with regard to a Scyther...

Scyther costs 5500 coins at the Game Corner.  I have 190 currently from just finding coins on the ground and bothering people at the slots.  I have $51,815 currently, and at the exchange rate of $1000 for 50 coins, I could buy up to 2550 coins, meaning I would have 2740 coins...not enough.

FUCKING LOVE ME, SCYTHER!!!!!! WHY DO YOU WANT TO SEE ME CRY!?!?!?

Charizard, Lvl 40
Kadabra, Lvl 37
Pidgeot, Lvl 36
Dugtrio, Lvl 35
Haunter, Lvl 30
Goldeen, Lvl 20

Pokedex: 55, Badges: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment