Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Have Reached the Half-Way Point!

So close, yet sooooo far still!


The Elite Third: Agatha...this old bitch

Okay.  Poison-types versus Alakazam.  I shouldn't have an issue.

First up: Gengar


This fucker makes me nervous as hell, but mine bit the bullet in Saffron City thanks to Sabrina's Alakazam.  Use your knowledge and experience, Fuck, I!

No chances! Psychic attack!

Damn...not a one-shot.

YOU USED DREAM EATER?!?! I AM AWAKE, YOU SENILE OLD TWAT!

Confusion.  Take him down.  Boom! Good.  Next?

Second Opponent: Golbat



I fucking hate Golbat.  You are not Crobat, and in Generation-I, you never will be!

Alakazam, Psychic attack!

THERE'S the one-hit I was looking for! Booyah! Next!

Middle Guy: Haunter


Why do you have two Gengars and one Haunter? That seems fucking stupid.

Psychic again.  One-hit K.O.  I'm feeling confident...but not hubric.  Is hubric a word? The adjective form of hubris, the ancient Greek concept of tragedy-inducing pride.

Fuck you, I'm allowed to be smart!

Fourt Foe: Arbok


Cobra spelled backwards, but incorrectly.  Say, Agatha, were you the former Fuschia City gym leader? You have a lot of the qualifications: all Poison-types, strong leadership, three of the same fucking Pokemon.

Psychic again.  And THERE'S the biggest one-shot K.O. of Alakazam's life! Good for you! Love the mustache.

Final Opponent: Gengar


At one point, this bitch owned 3 Haunters.  That's fucking stupid.  Also, she had to trade with someone twice to make those Gengars.

"Hey, thanks for trading and trading-back my Haunter.  Let's do it again."

"You want two Gengars?"

"I fucking NEED two Gengars!!!"

Psychic attack.  Not a one hit, but let's hope he uses Dream Eater.

Night Shade.  Fuck, that hurt.  77/137 health now.

Psybeam.  Switch it up, Alakazam.  And Gengar is done!

Let's hope Articuno can kick the shit outta Lance.

Zapdos, Lvl 56
Articuno, Lvl 51
Alakazam, Lvl 51
Charizard, Lvl 50
Moltres, Lvl 50
Vaporeon, Lvl 50

Pokedex: 92, Badges: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment