Thursday, October 25, 2012

Alright, Level 50, Let's Do This...


I'm feeling a little like this going after the Elite Four, 'cause I just have 4 Revives and 4 Potions, and I just realized that I can't buy an Ether or Elixir anywhere, so...ffffffffffffuck!

Screw it! I want to do this!


Lorelei, The Elite First

This is where the panic sets in.  Now, I wish I had another Electric-type attack on Zapdos, but we're going for this!

First Up: Dewgong


I love Dewgong, especially in the card game, but now it has to die.

Zapdos, go! Miss your Thunder attack! Great job! Thanks.

Aurora Beam takes me down to 128/181.

THUNDER CONNECTS! One-hit K.O.

Good.  Minimal damage from that fight.

Second Fight: Cloyster


You look like a vagina.  Go ahead, debate that.  You can't unsee it.

Thunder again! One-hit K.O. again!

Don't panic...this is going okay, but it's still Thunder.  That shit is still terribly inaccurate.

Intermission Battle: Slowbro


There is something on your ass, retard.  And it looks like it hates you.

Thunder connects again! One-hit K.O.!

It WILL miss next time.  I guarantee that shit.

Fourth Foe: Jynx


You racist as hell.  Ice/Psychic...I should use Charizard.

Fire Blast! One-hit K.O.! I'm almost through the first of the Four! I'm kind of terrified.

Last Opponent: Lapras


Please Zapdos, do not fuck me here.

And he fucks me.  Thanks for missing that Thunder.  Fucking called it.

BLIZZARD?! Down to 20/181?!?!?!? OH SHIT!!!!!

Good, this Thunder connected and it's one more one-hit K.O.  Good.

Shit.  So Super Potions are NOT Max Potions and I just spent them all to resuscitate Zapdos.  Fucking awesome.

Zapdos, Lvl 55
Articuno, Lvl 51
Charizard, Lvl 50
Moltres, Lvl 50
Alakazam, Lvl 50
Vaporeon, Lvl 50

Pokedex: 92, Badges: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment